Tour Cancellation Policy
- We collect full payment to reserve your date. This payment is nonrefundable unless the trip is cancelled by the customer with 48 hours notice by phone and/or email.
- Our booking policy is to meet at the meeting location assigned by our crew at the agreed time on the date of the scheduled trip. If the trip is cancelled by the Tour Guide or Captain due to bad weather (rough ocean conditions, thunder and lightning), we will try to re-book your trip for a better day if your schedule allows. Otherwise we will cheerfully refund your entire payment.
- Please call or email immediately if you have a travel problem. We understand that flights and weather are a factor and we will attempt to work with you by re-booking your trip if there is availability. Changing your reservation will be at Salty Spirit’s discretion on a case-by-case basis.
- Hurricanes/Tropical Storms: A declared storm by the National Weather Service that has closed Puerto Rico/ Vieques Airports, or your departure Airport will be given a full refund.
- Cancellations by customers with less than a 48-hour phone call and/or email notice and no shows at the meeting location on the date of the scheduled trip will not be refunded.
It is important to contemplate that there are factors the captain and crew members simply cannot control, such as water temperature changes, ocean conditions, rain or sudden weather changes that may conspire to not catch as many fish you had expected, or spot as many sea turtles you would have wanted to see. The captain and crew members will always work hard for you, with that being said, there is no refund of any kind if your number of desired fish was not caught nor desired number of sea organisms spotted during a snorkeling tour.