- Regular price
Adding product to your cart
Shore entry adventure to one of the best snorkeling sites in Vieques where sea turtles are usually spotted. We can also admire sting rays, schools of fish, and coral reef. A combination of educational and fun experience!
Check us out on Instagram for more content: @SaltySpiritOfficial
Here's a breakdown of our Snorkeling Tour
- Meet the tour guide at our kiosk in town Esperanza where you will sign a liability waiver.
- On the way to the snorkeling location, you will get to see other parts of the island, such as other beaches and beautiful sites. You will also be able to ask the tour guide as many questions as you please. This trip to the beach is a great way to learn about the island from a local.
- Once we arrive at the beach, the tour guide gives a briefing and goes over snorkeling etiquette and equipment management. The tour guide is with you at all times, they assist, and point out wonderful things in the ocean that many people would miss if they were to go on their own.
- On the way back, we make a stop at the old Ceiba tree, a 400 + year old tree, where you can learn about it and take amazing photos.
- $70.00 per person
- 3 Hours
- 6 years old +
- Across from El Quenepo Restaurant
- 148 Calle Flamboyan 997, Vieques, Puerto Rico 00765
- Tour Guide
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Transportation from meeting location and back.